People choose the people they date for many different reasons. Some want to be with a person who is great looking. Others may want someone who has money or fame. I am not here to tell you what to look for in your potential dates. That is up to you. If you want something to last, though, the best people to date are the ones who are fun. This brings me to my tip for today:
MINGLE TIP #89: AVOID FUDDY DUDDYS
*Definition of a fuddy duddy: A generally negative person with no sense of humor.
There are plenty of fun and interesting people out there to keep you from feeling like you have to settle on being with boring ones.
Keep your eyes open for the signs that you may be talking to a fuddy duddy:
(1) Fuddy duddies complain all the time. Nobody likes a constant griper.
(2) Fuddy duddies have no sense of humor. This shows up immediately when they don't laugh at your obviously hilarious jokes.
(3) Fuddy duddies are terrified of being embarrassed. Loosen up people. Who cares what people think. Good grief.
(4) Fuddy duddies are extremely mature. Maturity is overrated. I'll be mature when I'm dead.
(5) Fuddy duddies are bossy. This is about the fastest way possible to get me running for the door. I don't think so.
Watch out for these signs. Do your best to avoid fuddy duddies. Life is too short to waste time on these people. Unless you happen to be one yourself, that is. If that is the case, go hang out with your fuddy duddy friends and keep them away from the rest of us.
*Follow me on Twitter @TheMingleMaster
***Don't miss a post. Get free email updates below.
AS FEATURED ON: